Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back Trouble

I feel I need to post this since it has had so much to do with Trev's "babyhood"...I hurt my back falling down the stairs in August (holding Trev)...worst thing ever to happen to me so far (and hopefully ever :)) Apparently after having no symptoms for a couple of months my body decided to fall apart...I guess from the wear of carrying around a heavy baby. Anyway, left side went numb in Nov. Saw a chiropractor who has helped a lot. I have had bouts of pain here & there when I over do it. Pretty much I have to not lift Trevor whenever possible. My head feel tingly all the time...it is such a nightmare. I am so ready for this to be done with but I don't know how I can heal toting around such a big baby. Oh well...just taking it a day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment