Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jackson Taylor




I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday! May 30, 2006. You weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces. These past 3 years have passed so quickly! Since you just recently had a new baby brother, I wanted to post your baby picture. You two look so much alike! You were not real sure what to think of him when you met him for the 1st time. You were very clingy to me & sat by my side in the hospital bed the whole day. I will never forget that special time. You have adjusted so well since we have been home & have become quite the helper. You love to go get me diapers & entertain Trevor when he starts to cry. You are a great big brother & I know you two will become the best of friends as you get older. As I think back on your last 3 years, I am reminded of so many wonderful memories. You were such a happy baby. You always had a smile on your face. You made us laugh all the time...still do. You LOVE people & want to be the center of attention. You are great at making friends. Everywhere you go you have all the other boys & girls following you. From 1-2 you were in love with Elmo. Everything was Elmo!! Now your obsession is dinosaurs. You roar every chance you get. You are full of energy & at times wear me out, but you are such a sweet little boy & very loving. I never thought I would want to be a mom to boys, but you totally changed my mind. You have been such a blessing to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment