Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Farsi

Since Jack was 20 months old he has been saying "FARSI" when he means to say "SORRY". "Farsi Mama" was a phrase commonly heard on a daily basis...until last week. He started saying sorry...it was a sad day for me! My little boy is growing up. He proceeded to tell me, "look at me when I am talking to you"...that, I did not appreciate quite as much :). Trevor is getting big too! He will be 4 months old tomorrow. He is giggling up a storm & is now sitting in his exersauser & jumper. He is such a happy baby & very easy going. He is sleeping 10-12 hours at night now consistently (finally). I am not sure how he went from only sleeping 3 hours at a time to 12, but I'll take it. My goal each day is for Jack & Trevor to nap at the same time. It works out sometimes...but other times not so much. Today, just as I put Jack down & was walking down the stairs to go lay down, guess who woke up. WAAAAAAAAA!!!! Tomorrow is Trevor's 4 month appt & shots. I'll post his stats tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment