Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Trevor is 4 months

Today is Trevor's 4 month b-day! It has gone by soooo fast! He is such a good baby! He loves his Mommy, Daddy & big brother soo much! He is really paying attention to Jack now & giggles like crazy as Jack entertains him. I can still see the caution is his eye though when Jack gets rowdy...he still has that gear of being hit by a flying dino or monster. He enjoys grabbing my hair. He rarely leaves my arms without a handful of it. He is starting to drool...not sure if that means teeth are coming, or if it is just meaningless drool. Today at the doctor he weighed 15 pounds-13 ounces (75%), was 25 & 1/2 inches long (75%), and his head circumference was 41.8 (45%). They said he looked healthy & had met all the milestones a typical 4 month old should. As a comparison, at 4 months Jack was 14 pounds-14 ounces (45%), 25 inches long (55%), & his head was 42 (45%) in. around. So Trevor has Jack beat by 1 pound & 1/2 an inch. We will see how the battele continues as Trevor grows. I have a feeling he might be a little bigger boy than Jack??? So far so good with how Trev is handling his shots. I gave him Tylenol ahead of time this go round & he has been sleeping since we got home (3.5 hours & counting). I am keeping my fingers crossed he won't have a crying fit when he wakes up...my boys don't seem to handle the after effects of shots very well. Hopefully we will break that trend today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment