Sunday, September 6, 2009

San Antonio Trip







OK....so I am way behind on this post...The boys & I made our first trip by ourselves to SA on August 17th. Suprisingly, it went well. On the way we made it all the way to Round Rock without stopping (3 hours). We had a planned stop there at Denise & Tommy's (My sis & bro in law) for them to see the boys & me to feed Trevor, etc... Well, that was quite a stop. Let's just say Jack was bouncing off the walls from no nap & Trevor was not in the best of moods...we got out of there in less than an hour & I am sure they were not sad to see us go :)...hehe. Tuesday we went to Sea World. Poppa snuck in on Russ' ticket using the old "band-aid on my finger" trick to get past the gates. Since Trevor was with us & it was super hot we mainly went to shaded shows & air condtioned exhibits. It was a good time though. Of course we had to go eat at Longhorn...my fav. place ever!! Wednesday we hot CEC & ran around & just hung out. WE headed back home on Thursday & made it to Waco without stopping. We met A. Kathy & Christy's kiddos at McDonald's there for lunch & a little playtime. We had a great trip. The boys were & great & it was a lot of fun. I know we wore out Poppa...as we do every time, but he still loves having us there. Hoping to make another trip in October to see Sea World at Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment