Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day











What a great Father's day weekend we had! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful father myself & I feel even more fortunate that my boy's have such a wonderful Daddy! We had so much fun hanging out together. We took Russ for a steak dinner last night & spent the day shopping & hanging out. Today we went to church & Daddy & Jack went to the pool & then we all went to the park this evening. It was perfect! I just want to say thanks to Russ for being such a great Daddy & such a loving husband! We are so lucky to have him!!! Today was a little bittersweet though. On days like today we really remember James, Russ' dad. What a loving, kind man he was. It is heartbreaking to me that our boys will never get to know him. He would have adored them. We will keep his memory alive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment